Shoot! What are you going to do with some wayward pea shoots? Add a cup of lentils, some kernels of corn and a handful of capscium and you have another fabulous sprouted salad.
- Approximately 10 10cm long washed pea sprouts
- 1 cup of fresh lentil sprouts
- 1 cup of fresh, frozen or canned corn
- About a quarter of a diced capsicum
- Some sliced spring onions
- Salt and pepper to season
- Step 1: Put the cup of corn into a bowl.
- Step 2: Chop the pea sprouts into segments of about 3-4cm in length. Add into the bowl with the corn.
- Step 3: Dice the capsicum into rough cubes and add to the bowl with the pea shoots and the lentil sprouts.
- Step 4: Dice the spring onions and add in the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Step 4: Mix ingredients in the bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5: Enjoy.
- Other Suggestions: On the second time I had this salad I added a few tablespoons of gherkin juice which really perked the taste up.