Can’t get enough of peas? Enjoy this pea-tastic salad which brings out the best of peas in their expected and unexpected sprouting forms!
- Approximately 25 10cm long washed pea sprouts
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 tomato
- Salt, pepper and lentil sprouts to season
- Step 1: Microwave or defrost the frozen peas. Drain off excess water and put in a bowl.
- Step 2: Chop the pea sprouts into segments of about 3-4cm in length. Add into the bowl with the defrosted peas.
- Step 3: Chop the tomato into cubes and add into the bowl with the peas and pea shoots.
- Step 4: Mix ingredients in the bowl and season with salt, pepper and lentil sprouts to your taste.
- Step 5: Enjoy.