A little leftover roast pumpkin in the fridge led to today’s sprout filled salad. Seek the leftover pumpkin in your fridge and join in the pumpkin salad fun.
- 200 grams of roasted pumpkin pieces
- 15 pea shoots
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of mung beans
- 1 tablespoon of lentil sprouts
- Step 1: Chop the pea shoots into 2 -3 cm segments.
- Step 2: Put the chopped pea shoots, cherry tomatoes, mung beans, lentil sprouts into a box and mix well. At this stage, the salad can be seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Step 3: Enjoy.