Bagels are awesome! Make them more awesome by adding the power of pea sprouts to your bagel.
- Cream cheese
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of onion
- 2 slices of capsicum
- 10 pea sprout shoots
- Step 1: Cut the onion and capsicum slices into quarters.
- Step 2: Heat a little oil in a plan. Add the onion and capsicum to the pan and lightly brown the vegetables.
- Step 3: Cut the bagel in half. Toast the bagel slices.
- Step 4: Chop the pea shoots into 2 -3 cm segments. With the heat off add in the pea shoots and allow the heat of the vegetables to wilt the pea shoots.
- Step 5: Spread cream cheese on one half of the bagel. Spread avocado on the other bagel half.
- Step 6: Cut the tomato slices in half. Arrange the tomato sections on one of the bagel halves.
- Step 7: Arrange the browned vegetables including the pea sprouts on top of the tomatoes.
- Step 8: Enjoy.