Have all of your sprouts become ready to eat at the same time? Need some ideas how to get the most of your sprouty bounty? Try the sprouty stir-fry.
- 1/2 cup of sprouted mung beans
- 1/2 red apple
- 1/3 cup of sultanas
- 1 cup of plain white rice
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- Step 1: Cook the rice in a saucepan. Once the rice has been cooked, wash and strain the rice and put the cooked rice into the fridge to cool for about 30 minutes.
- Step 2: Dice the apple. If desired you can also roughly chop the sultanas.
- Step 3: Take the cooled rice out of the fridge and put into a large bowl. Add curry powder, diced apple, sultanas and mung bean sprouts to the rice. Mix all ingredients well.
- Step 4: Enjoy.