Don’t want another dish of drab greens? Dress your greens up with a smokey twist.
- Approximately 10 10cm long washed pea sprouts
- 1/2 a cup of freshly sprouted mung beans
- 1 cup of fresh or defrosted green vegetables
- Salt and pepper to season
Smoked Paprika Dressing
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Step 1: Put your green vegetables into a bowl. The mix of green vegetables that I used included broccoli, green beans and peas.
- Step 2: Chop the pea sprouts into segments of about 3-4cm in length. Add into the bowl with the green vegetables.
- Step 3: Add the sprouted mung beans to the mix of green vegetables and chopped pea sprouts.
- Step 4: Measure out your olive oil into a separate bowl or ramekin. Stir your teaspoon of smoked paprika into the olive oil to make the smokey dressing.
- Step 5: Pour the oil dressing onto your greens and mix it in well until the greens are well covered.
- Step 6: Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 7: Enjoy.