A cup of miso soup is a great way to beat those afternoon munchies without reaching for a sugar-laden sweet. And what’s an even better way to improve your soup? Add some sprouts of course!
- 1 teaspoon of miso paste
- 1 tablespoon of mung beans sprouts
- 1 tablespoon of lentil sprouts
- Step 1: Boil enough water to fill your cup. Pour enough water to fill the cup about 75 to 80 percent.
- Step 2: Stir the miso paste into the water. Continue the paste until the paste is all mixed into the water.
- Step 3: Once the miso paste is well stirred in, add the lentil and mung bean sprouts into the soup mix.
- Step 4: Enjoy.