Have you cautiously considered cooking sprouts? Be cautious no longer and try out our stuffed cooked capsicum recipe.
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1/4 a cup of grated cheese
- 1/4 a cup of corn kernels
- 1/2 a cup of sprouted mung beans
- 1/2 a cup of sprouted lentils
- 1 teaspoon of chipotle in adobo sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Capsicum which has been hollowed out
- A little more grated cheese
- Step 1: Preheat the over to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Step 2: To make the sprout stuffing put your corn kernels, sprouted mung beans, sprouted lentils, half a diced tomato and grated cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Step 3: Measure out a teaspoon of chipotle in adobo sauce and mix through the sprout stuffing.
- Step 4: Spoon the sprout stuffing into the capsicum half. Spoon the stuffing into the corners of the capsicum to make sure it is filled well.
- Step 5: Cover the stuffed capsicum with grated cheese.
- Step 6: Place the capsicum on a non-stick tray lined with baking paper so the capsicum won’t stick to the tray.
- Step 7: Put the tray into the oven for approximately 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Step 8: Take the tray out of the oven and put onto a plate to serve.
- Step 9: Enjoy.