Have all of your sprouts become ready to eat at the same time? Need some ideas how to get the most of your sprouty bounty? Try the sprouty stir-fry.
- 1/2 cup of sprouted Mung beans
- 1/2 cup of sprouted Adzuki beans
- 1/2 cup of sprouted Regus beans
- 1 potato
- 1 half of a zucchini
- 100 grams of rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Salt & pepper to season
- Step 1: Slice the potato and the zucchini.
- Step 2: Add the potato to a frying pan. When the potato starts to soften add the sliced zucchini. Cook until golden.
- Step 3: Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add rice noodles and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Step 4: Add the soy sauce and mix through the potato, zucchini and rice noodle mix.
- Step 5: Turn off the heat and mix through the sprouted mung beans, Adzuki beans and Regus beans.
- Step 6: Eat immediately.