Mix together a little green and a little red. What do you get? The Zucchini, Tomato & Pea Sprout Side. Taste it today!
- Approximately 15 10cm long washed pea shoots
- 1 small tomato
- 1 half of a zucchini thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper to season
- Step 1: Chop your pea sprouts into segments of about 3 or 4 cm in length.
- Step 2: Dice the tomato in cubes.
- Step 3: Slice the zucchini half into slices.
- Step 4: Put the zucchini slices into a pan with some butter and cook until the zucchini lightly browns.
- Step 5: Add diced tomato in the pan with the zucchini slices.
- Step 6: Turn the heat off and mix in the pea sprout segments into the tomato and zucchini mix.
- Step 7: Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 8: Enjoy.